Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Voice Australia : My best choice!

Here i was watching The Blind Audtions one fine Sunday... and this girl, plain old jane-ish, really WOWed me off the sofa... her voice is unique and belting it out like a celtic-ish singer... although her looks could have been country like... I have to give it to her. No one can do this... like this good. Soothing  voice I would say. Here's a clip to that moment... Celia Pavey



And then, this other boyish-dude, whose voice reminds me so much of John Mayor's "Daughters"... Iguess i'm a sucker for soothing voice. I'm rooting for both of them just because I think they will make it big someday. Here's a clip to that moment... Alex Gibson


I try to follow the shows here as often but with the TELLY DEAD (Yes, the telly died - it wont start anymore... after some 10+ years... it has to RIP someday...), I can't do much except go on YouTube to watch it.... AFTER THE LIVE VERSIONS..... T_______________T

To follow the Voice Australia - Just subscribe to their page on YouTube!

I don't watch American Idols since Kelly Clarkson won, I thought I would go back and watch it before Simon left, the show was prolly not as interested anymore, and without Simon Cowell as the nasty and sarcastic judge, the show just lost its touch.... No offence (to AI fans), with the current judges, I think it's gotten worst! Just my TWOCENTS worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment