Search This Blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Volunteering for experiences!

Hey heyyyy!!! (sounds like I'm talking to myself)

I have got another volunteering job as a photographer for a non-profit organization! woohoo!! Whilst, my previous volunteering days are almost over at the first non-profit organization.... I really had loads of fun, especially my supervisor, she's absolutely awesome! She gave me flowers, assuming that I will not be able to continue volunteering next year! (actually, I could if the warehouse weren't moving THAT farawayyy) I could continue to volunteer however, it would be expensive just to travel.... can't risk that until I have a paying job.

Everyone I met is very nice. The person who interviewed me said the photo samples I took gives a very happy vibe.... hmmm.... I wonder if I do take happy photos...? then again, photos does say more than just a thousand meanings.

This non-profit organization that I will be working for is based in Hawthorn, Victoria. Although most of their meet ups are around the city, which is good for me cause the means of travelling on weekdays will be taxing for me. Without a actual paying job, monetary means for travel or eating outside will be limited. (that is why I love coupon/discount shopping on Groupon/CatchoftheDay/Scoopon)

Photographer ay? I have to start somewhere too.

No comments:

Post a Comment