Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Meet my Family Pets!

The pets in my life... spoiled, playful and happy... Very well-fed!


Angel has been in my family for 4 years now, she's a mixture of a Pekingese and a Shih-tzu (i think her Shih-tzu genes are stronger cause she hardly looks like a Pekingese!) She loves to eat (alot!), run up and down the stairs (or whenever my mother moves about the house) and make a face (as in the picture.. SO CUTE!!) when she's exhausted from playing! The only trick she knows is to shake her hand for a treat! 


 Tammie is a adopted mongrel from SPCA who has been with my family for 5 years before she suddenly passed away last October 2012. She was super energetic, happy all the time and clever (she practically learned how to open the gate by herself!!) She basically, learnt how to shake her paw left and right to get a pat on a head (no treats required) Hates to shower and she is very strong, almost like a Dobermann! I think she was a mixture of a Grey Hound and Dobermann (because of her strong legs and slim figure) She would roll on the floor just to get a rub-a-dub-dub on her belly!!!





Looks vicious! But they were just playing! Small dog wants to play with Medium size dog.... unfortunately, Tammie's passing has caused a greated depression to Angel, who now is lonely and sad... she can only look for companionship with my family! ahhh! How I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment