Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The new world the way I see it....


So here I am... a new place to begin, I have relocated to a very beautiful place that I will call it home. So many things to discover and I unveil new things and funny things that makes my mind tick (both good and bad!)

So one fine day, I decided to head out into the city just to take photos of the new things that I see. 


Street signs are not gonna be the same, no longer waist level, dirty with smug and dirt from the road (although this could be dirty...  it looks cleaner than back home)




Although it's Autumn now, the weather has been pretty good for flowers to bloom, 


And to catch a glimpse of the city tram touring round the city in this iconic view opposite the Victoria State Parliament Building (which is currently under construction) 

Ahhh! I do have more pictures on my mobile phone... if only i knew how to connect them via mobile phone and post my feelings directly on to the blog!!! (Blogger Application on Mobile is currently still faulty!!! #Google #Blogger please fix it!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment