Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Autumn for Good... Daylight Savings OVER!

I guess Autumn has finally decided to stay... by April 7th 2013, Daylight savings will be over and it will be 2 hours difference... yayyy (not too laggy, i think - never experienced it before... ) Different regions of Australia is different.... or the same... hmmm not too sure...

Weather has been rather bleak lately, cold and showers (literally) down under... rain is never gonna be the same for me... used to hear loud thunderstorms and heavy down pour, raindrops actually ringing the floor tiles back home... and now when it's raining... it's LIGHT and raindrops sprinkling at your face just like standing in front of a garden sprinkler on purpose... the surroundings may look wet, but when you walk under it, you don't feel wet, just cold and chilly.

I guess that FOUR SEASONS, in one day, Melbourne for ya. =D

The city is alot smaller than I have expected it to be... went out for lunch with my ex high-school mate down at Flinder's Lane and Exhibition Street... it only took me about 10 mins walk from one end of the city to the other side.. (this refers to the shorter length of the rectangular city) it doesn't seem that far, or maybe I was walking really fast....? I dunno, I can't drag myself when everything around you is moving so rapidly. Perhaps back home, it was slower and chilax-ing... I dunno, perhaps, I was a normal speed, and everyone else here is chilax-ing making me feel like I'm running around too fast! (self ranting.. lalalalaaaa~)





No comments:

Post a Comment