Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Drama Addict...

So Autumn is here... but it's a FOUR season weather!!! Sometimes cold, sometimes hot, sometimes windy, sometimes raining (showers) .... I'm (soooOOOoo) gonna get used to the weather!

So what productive things have I done lately. Catch up with OLD Korean dramas.... (okay, not that old) What else can I do, like really? Oh I have to study for my driving license soon. (GAHHH!!!!)

Anyway, here is what I have been watching...



AND because I was too FREE. I decided to watch the JAPANESE Remake too... sadly... The korean A.N.JELL boyband has won hands down! Such a heathrobe and soooOOooo manly!!! (MELT)... Now I don't know how old they are, but I'm assuming that they are pretty young (which makes me a pedophile... OTL... i think...)

But the lead singer... OMGGGG he's pretty good looking for an EMO dude. Whyyyyyyyy~!

SO here is the Japanese version... Ikemen Desu's A.N. JELL


The characters are no doubt funny... But they all look so adorable and cute like KIDS!!! (gahhhh!!) 
Song wise are pretty similar for certain tracks but Korean version are more into the singing more, therefore there are more songs compared to the Japanese version who basically tried to remake the whole drama from a slightly serious comedy to a completely comic parody!

Have to admit that the show focuses on turning into a boy from a girl, and how a boy can confuses for falling for another "boy" and they highlighted on "gay" relationships briefly but in a comic style. It's an eye opener especially for the Japanese culture (or maybe I was outdated.. as I have been out of the Japanese culture for a very long time) Usually they don't really focus on same sexuality preference, but I guess because it has been a big thing around the world, I guess it's good that they would accepted it so openly. 

I really don't know what i am talking about. LALALALALA~! 

On another note, AirAsia is having a sale for Hotels and Flights from April 9 to May 19, 2013 for traveling from April 9 to June 30, 2013! It's a deal breaker from what I can see and I definitely believe that this is wayyy cheaper than a tour agent or matta fair.. because the hotels are 4 - 5 stars rating... ~! 

But I couldn't help to notice how Air Asia, Australia Market their flights ... Poor Richard Brandson for losing that BET! 

Here is why.... 

Original Picture from Air Asia, Australia. 

AHAHAHAHA!!! He got so troll-ed on. I'm sure he's gonna look stunning in that RED Jacket and Skirt suit. (I wish it would be a pant suit, for the sane mind)

Till the next random rant! Cheerio~!

Still in the midst of settling down for good. Weather today. HOT and then it's getting COLD now. geez~!.... Happy Four Seasons, Melbourne!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment